FNNY Winter Party 2023
New Year, all-new, larger venue!
Generator, Smithfield - Generator Dublin, Smithfield, Dublin, D07 F2VF, Ireland
Hello everyone and welcome back again to FNNY!
*** Update on ticket payment; you will now be directed to select "pay later" at checkout. At this stage, your tickets are held for you - you will receive an invoice within 3 working day directing you to pay and providing details. You must pay this within 3 days. ***
We're thrilled once again to welcome everyone to FNNY - back with our usual winter party just after New Years! We've taken the experience of the Summer Party, grabbed your feedback, and also grabbed a bigger
and friendlier venue, this time in the amazing Generator Hostel, Smithfield! Ideally situated, easy to get to, hip, trendy, spacious, private space, and with good deals on booze, we think this is a great new space for us to go wild and party the night away!
Things will start from around 6pm for socialising, then we will have our returning comedy troupe, with even more comedians, around 7:30pm, followed by our DJ on from 9pm until close at 1:30am! We will have finger food (veg / vegan included) available as usual, included in the ticket price, though note that this isn't a replacement for your dinner! The venue also has a bar food menu, for those who want burgers or pizza.
Ticket prices are €22 per person - we recognise this is an increase on previous years. We've tried very hard to keep prices low and hadn't raised prices for years, but the realities of getting a suitable venue, paying fees on tickets, comedy acts, and food, as well as being able to support a local charity and our hopes of facilitating more meets in future meant we needed to increase these. For the first time, after hearing from many that they wanted to contribute to the success of the event, we are also adding a 'sponsor' ticket type! This is completely optional, and includes the standard ticket. We will also include a (small) goodie bag to offer our appreciation. The sponsor ticket is €30 per person.
We hope you continue to support us, and our charity; our charity this year is National Meals on Wheels Network, a national network providing food to elderly people who need it. Given the cost of living increases felt by many this year, but particularly by those on fixed incomes such as most elderly persons, we felt this long-established charity was suitable this year to receive IrishFurries' love and support by way of charitable contribution.
As above, we are at a new venue for the party this year: Generator Dublin, Smithfield, Dublin, D07 F2VF, Ireland
Note - this venue is also a hostel so we recommend if you require accommodation, where better to stay than at the party venue! There are good prices for shared dorm rooms and we recommend calling the venue and telling them you're part of our party for the best possible prices. You can also book online.
Our events are for furries or those interested in the fandom, and most of whom probably live in Ireland or Northern Ireland; but we welcome folks from everywhere and anywhere! The furry community is a group of like-minded people from across the world with a shared passion for anthropomorphics: animal characters with human characteristics. We have a wide variety of common interests including art, fursuiting, music, writing, gaming and spirituality.
This event is fursuit friendly and we will have space set aside for changing and storage.
This is a private event and a ticket is required for entry. There will be no sales on the door.
Ticket Terms and Conditions
- This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the venue, and event organiser.
- Tickets will be invoiced within 3 days of your order here on Yapsody, to the email address you supplied.
- You must pay within 3 days of your invoice or tickets are subject to cancellation.
- TICKETS ARE NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL PAID VIA INVOICE
- Please check your e-ticket/s immediately as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
- It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. If an event is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the venue, or event organiser. The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
- We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase. The management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen.
- The management reserve the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- If this ticket is re-sold or transferred by anyone other than the event organisers, it may be voided and the holder may be refused entry to, or ejected from the venue.
- Once purchased, tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (the definition of significant change is at the sole discretion of the organiser).
- The promoter, venue management and event organizers accept no responsibility for any personal property.
- All of these terms and conditions are governed by Irish Law.
- The ticket holder must comply with all relevant laws, safety announcements and venue regulations whilst attending the event.
- Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour shall enable the venue or event organisers to eject you from the venue.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, as indicated on the ordering system. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.